Sunday, April 26, 2009

FREE Shoes!


Thank you Brooks!


I filled out a form on Brooks website back in November, and surprise, surprise, I became one of their lab rats this month!


I was selected to test the Launch model - the only catch is that I will occasionally have to fill out surveys and possibly have to mail the shoes back to Brooks. I think that's a small price to pay. :)


Anyways, they're not the prettiest things in the world, but, so far, they've been quite comfy. I suggest a lot of night running with these. ;)
Wear testing is a great opportunity for runners overall. It's great to know that running companies truly care how runners feel in their merchandise and this is a way to ensure that your feedback is heard. Of course, it's a huge benefit for those of us that are dirt poor and almost rely on freebies.
Here's the link to sign up for wearing testing at Brooks:
You may not get selected for several weeks or months and possibly not at all, but you won't get picked, if you don't sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment